The Children’s Story Project is being made available in recognition of Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! The Children’s Story Project is a reading list of books organized by mental health topic (e.g. anger, depression, trauma, etc.). The books are accompanied by reviews written by youth to offer an idea of what the book is about and how it might be useful to others. This is a great resource for youth, families and their friends and loved ones to identify books that can help them gain greater understanding of a particular issue. Professionals can also use this tool to recommend books to clients.
Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- 2014 Holiday Safety Tips and Mental Health Tips
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Seasonal Affective Disorder
- SAVE the DATE! FFSC Family & Youth Conference!!
- Silent Auction Just in Time for the Holidays!
- SAVE the DATE: Parent Support Provider Training!
- Giving Tuesday!!
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Georgetown National TA Center for Children’s Mental Health offering free web-based trauma informed care resources.
- FREE Training: IEP Workshop in Lexington County