About the Federation
The Federation of Families of South Carolina is a Statewide Family Network organized to provide information, training and support for families of children who have been identified with or are at risk of developing an emotional or behavioral disorder.
Our mission is to provide leadership in the area od children’s mental health through education, awareness, support and advocacy.
• Each child and the importance of his/her family
• The unique needs of families
• A family-driven organization
• Professionals’ skills and how they apply to our families
• Access to support and needed services
• Cultural competency