Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Upcoming training! Surviving and Thriving: Coping with Your Child’s Behavioral Health Needs and Managing Your Own Wellness
- K2/Spice: An Unpredictable Danger
- Southeastern School Behavioral Health Conference
- NIH Research Study Opportunity: Understanding Depression in Teenagers
- It’s National Red Ribbon Week! October 23rd- 31st, 2017
- Leadership Training Part Two Registration is Still Available!
- Study highlights unmet treatment needs among adults with mental health and substance use disorders
- There’s still time to register for our two-day Parent Peer Support Provider Training!
- October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month!
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month
Author Archives: dshaw
The Federation of Families of SC is seeking to employ four full-time Parenting Peer Support Providers. The Federation is seeking parents/caregivers who have had the primary caregiving responsibility raising a child with emotional, behavioral, or mental health needs. Interested candidates … Continue reading
Transitioning Out of Special Education Workshop For Parents of Children with Special Needs Sponsored by: Outreach Family Fellowship Presented by: Parents Reaching Out to Parents of South Carolina Kim Preston Region 1 Education Coordinator May 27, 2014 6:00pm – 8:00pm … Continue reading
Transition In to Special Education Moving from IFSP to IEP For Parents/Staff of Children with Special Needs Sponsored by: Hampton County Disabilities and Special Needs BoardPresented by: Parents Reaching Out to Parents of South Carolina Kim Preston Region 1 Education … Continue reading