Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Our Brains Harbor “Residual Echo” of Neanderthal Genes; First Direct Evidence May Hold Clues to Deficits Seen in Mental Disorders
- New AHRQ Report Shows Sharp Rise Among Women for Opioid-Related Hospital Stays
- NIMH Research Study Opportunity: Depression in Teens
- June 14th is National Call-In Day to Save Healthcare for Millions of Americans
- June is National PTSD Awareness Month
- National Recruitment: Join NIH Depression Research Studies
- Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Waiver Update!
- Midlands Gives Is Almost Here!
- Register today for our Parent Peer Support Provider Trainings: May 5-6, 2017!
- Register for our REAL Leadership Training!
Author Archives: Jenah Cason
The Federation of Families of SC is hiring new staff! Please click on each link to learn more. Please send all resumes to email@example.com. Regional Positions Charleston PSP position
May 1-7, 2017 is Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! The Federation of Families of SC will be holding its annual Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day Rally at the Capitol (North steps) at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, May 3rd. We hope … Continue reading
Several mind and body approaches, including relaxation techniques, yoga, tai chi, and meditation may be useful for managing symptoms of stress in your patients. For some stress-related conditions, mind and body approaches are used as an adjunct to other forms … Continue reading