Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Pine Grove Autism Conference in Columbia – April 4, 2014
- Substance Use or Abuse in Teens or Adolescents
- SAMHSA Webinar: Growing Up Girl – FREE!
- Principles of Wraparound
- How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
- A System of Care: Why Do I Love Thee?
- CMHAW 2014 Community Events
- Have You Registered Yet for the 2014 Annual Conference?
- 2014 Annual Conference Registration
- Youth MOVE SC Facilitator Training – Save the Date
Category Archives: Action Alerts
South Carolina House Bill 3365 –Supports Identification and Referral for students in need of Mental Health Counseling. To follow and support this bill use the following link. If you need help to identify your Senator to make comments on this … Continue reading
The Federation of Families of South Carolina is the Statewide Family Network for SC. Through this project we are able to provide information, training and support to families of children and youth with emotional, behavioral or mental health and substance … Continue reading
We wanted to let you know about the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry’s (AACAP) current Call to Action for Children’s Mental Health. Please see below for a summary and link to their petition. From American Academy of Child … Continue reading