Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Psychological Treatments for Youth with Severe Irritability
- Parent & Caregiver Leadership Training
- Regional Cultural and Linguistic Competency Training!
- Now Accepting Applications for Youth MOVE SC Advisory Council
- Building Bridges Initiative Kickoff
- Leadership Training
- Back to School Bash: Greenville Family & Youth Network
- 10 Things You Should Know About Minority Mental Health
- Video Games to Improve Focus in Children who have ADHD
- Hiring in Florence!
Category Archives: In The News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Devon Kearns, 202-224-9578 (Begich) September 18, 2013 Liz Johnson, 202-224-3324 (Ayotte) BEGICH, AYOTTE URGE SENATE LEADERS TO BRING UP BIPARTISAN LEGISLATION TO ADDRESS MENTAL HEALTH Mental Health Awareness and Improvement Act, which includes key … Continue reading
As much as we’d like to think that suicide in children and teens doesn’t exist, it does. According to the CDC, suicide is the third leading cause of death in children ages 10-24. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent … Continue reading
Can eating an unhealthy diet while a woman is pregnant lead to behavior problems when the child is older? To find out, click on the link below. http://alert.psychiatricnews.org/2013/08/poor-diet-can-take-toll-on-childrens.html VS.