Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- What Time is it? It is time to say the “S” Word!
- What time is it? It is time to recognize the benefits of clinical research.
- What time is it? It is time for Leadership Training!
- The Importance of Play
- What Time is it? It is Back to School Time!
- Job Opening
- Learning Management System
- High School Exit Exam Not Required to Receive Diploma Beginning with Class 2015 and Retroactive for Class 1990 Forward
- Family Support Networks
- Parent Support Provider Training
Category Archives: Save The Date
We will be providing Parent Support Provider Training in Columbia, SC on May 16-18. Please save the date if you’re interested in participating in this training!
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2014 What does it mean to be an adolescent girl today? This session provides an overview of girls’ development and growth during the teen years and the opportunities and risks girls face. Trina Menden Anglin, M.D., Ph.D., Chief … Continue reading
Click on the link below for registration. Youth MOVE SC Facilitator Registration