Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Georgetown National TA Center for Children’s Mental Health offering free web-based trauma informed care resources.
- FREE Training: IEP Workshop in Lexington County
- Parent Workshop Opportunity!!
- The Strengths of the Oppositional Defiant Child
- National Family Caregivers Month
- Manage Your Child’s Behavior over the Holidays – Planning for Behavior Success
- Join a Research Study: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- National Survey Dispels Notion that Social Phobia is the Same as Shyness
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Just in time for your holiday giving! Stay tuned, coming soon!
HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
This year, more than 400 Health Centers nationwide have received HHS funding to add or expand access to mental health and substance abuse services Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Administrator Mary K. Wakefield, Ph.D., R.N., today announced $51.3 million … Continue reading
Georgetown National TA Center for Children’s Mental Health offering free web-based trauma informed care resources.
The Georgetown University, National Technical Assistance Center for Children’s Mental Health and JBS International, Inc. recently completed a new free online tool entitled, Trauma Informed Care: Perspectives and Resources. The tool aims to support state and local decision-makers, administrators, providers, parents, … Continue reading