Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Registration for Surviving and Thriving is Still Available!
- Register today for our 2018 Parent Peer Support Provider Trainings
- We’re Hiring!
- Register for our Student-Directed IEP Training!
- #GivingTuesday is Only One Week Away! Join the Movement and Give Back 11/28!
- Upcoming training! Surviving and Thriving: Coping with Your Child’s Behavioral Health Needs and Managing Your Own Wellness
- K2/Spice: An Unpredictable Danger
- Southeastern School Behavioral Health Conference
- NIH Research Study Opportunity: Understanding Depression in Teenagers
- It’s National Red Ribbon Week! October 23rd- 31st, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Attention parents and caregivers! Do you feel like you have lost control? Are you looking for new parenting styles to help you manage your child’s behavior? Are you looking to connect with other parents who have learned how to survive … Continue reading
The Federation of Families of SC is hosting 2 dynamic two-day Parent Peer Support Provider Training sessions January 24th and 25th in Greenville, SC and April 14th and 21st in Charleston, SC. Parent Peer Support Providers: 1. Are primary caregivers (parents, grandparents, … Continue reading
The Federation of Families of SC is hiring new staff! Please submit all resumes to Jenah.firstname.lastname@example.org Regional Positions: Columbia PSP job posting