USC is doing a FREE PARENTING PROGRAM! Families who qualify will participate in a three-month program called Triple P.
This program will help you learn how to:
- Deal effectively with problem behaviors when they occur, such as disobedience, aggression, fighting, tantrums, bedtime problems, and shopping problems.
- Build a supportive family environment and a more positive relationship with your child.
- Encourage behavior you like.
- Teach your children the skills they need to get along with others.
You may qualify to participate if:
- You are the parent of a 3-7 year old child who is showing challenging levels of problem behaviors.
- Neither you or your child are currently receiving any parenting support services or treatment for your child’s emotional or behavioral problems.
- You speak, read and understand English.
- You have regular access to the internet.
View the brochure here.