Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Georgetown National TA Center for Children’s Mental Health offering free web-based trauma informed care resources.
- FREE Training: IEP Workshop in Lexington County
- Parent Workshop Opportunity!!
- The Strengths of the Oppositional Defiant Child
- National Family Caregivers Month
- Manage Your Child’s Behavior over the Holidays – Planning for Behavior Success
- Join a Research Study: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- National Survey Dispels Notion that Social Phobia is the Same as Shyness
Tag Archives: alcohol
Did you know that we help families who are dealing with substance use issues with their children? Oftentimes, substance use issues can occur along side of mental health issues. In collaboration with SAMHSA, we have a wealth of resources to … Continue reading
Please join us at the South Carolina State House on Monday, September 9th at 10 AM for the South Carolina Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Awareness Day.
Federation Fighters vs. Harlem Ambassadors Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:00 pm 1066 Brookland Baptist Church Player sponsorships: If you would like to make a donation to a players sponsorship, please e-mail player name and donation amount to Jenah Cason … Continue reading