Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- We’re Hiring!
- Register for our Student-Directed IEP Training!
- #GivingTuesday is Only One Week Away! Join the Movement and Give Back 11/28!
- Upcoming training! Surviving and Thriving: Coping with Your Child’s Behavioral Health Needs and Managing Your Own Wellness
- K2/Spice: An Unpredictable Danger
- Southeastern School Behavioral Health Conference
- NIH Research Study Opportunity: Understanding Depression in Teenagers
- It’s National Red Ribbon Week! October 23rd- 31st, 2017
- Leadership Training Part Two Registration is Still Available!
- Study highlights unmet treatment needs among adults with mental health and substance use disorders
Tag Archives: anxiety disorder
Rachel Busman, PsyD Clinical Psychologist, Anxiety and Mood Disorders Center Child Mind Institute It’s normal for a child to feel anxious about going back to school, particularly if she is transitioning into middle school. Anxiety often peaks during transition times, … Continue reading
Federation Fighters vs. Harlem Ambassadors Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:00 pm 1066 Brookland Baptist Church Player sponsorships: If you would like to make a donation to a players sponsorship, please e-mail player name and donation amount to Jenah Cason … Continue reading
This neuroscience and psychiatry module explores the relationship between fear and safety, anxiety, and anxiety disorders. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/educational-resources/neuroscience-and-psychiatry/neuroscience-and-psychiatry-module-2-fear-safety-anxiety-and-anxiety-disorders.shtml