Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Better Screening, Treatment Access Needed for Teens With Major Depression
- Registration Now Open!
- The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
- Teenagers want parents to be involved in their lives
- National Drug Facts Week
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Clinical Research Participation
- Call to Discuss ABLE Act!
- SC Appleseed Takes Action to Protect South Carolina’s Children: Files Actions on Two Fronts
- Upcoming Training Opportunity!
- Message from the National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
Tag Archives: anxiety disorder
Rachel Busman, PsyD Clinical Psychologist, Anxiety and Mood Disorders Center Child Mind Institute It’s normal for a child to feel anxious about going back to school, particularly if she is transitioning into middle school. Anxiety often peaks during transition times, … Continue reading
Federation Fighters vs. Harlem Ambassadors Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:00 pm 1066 Brookland Baptist Church Player sponsorships: If you would like to make a donation to a players sponsorship, please e-mail player name and donation amount to Jenah Cason … Continue reading
This neuroscience and psychiatry module explores the relationship between fear and safety, anxiety, and anxiety disorders. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/educational-resources/neuroscience-and-psychiatry/neuroscience-and-psychiatry-module-2-fear-safety-anxiety-and-anxiety-disorders.shtml