Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- June 14th is National Call-In Day to Save Healthcare for Millions of Americans
- June is National PTSD Awareness Month
- National Recruitment: Join NIH Depression Research Studies
- Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Waiver Update!
- Midlands Gives Is Almost Here!
- Register today for our Parent Peer Support Provider Trainings: May 5-6, 2017!
- Register for our REAL Leadership Training!
- National Minority Health Month April 2017: Bridging Health Equity Across Communities
- Webinar: What To Do (and not do) When Children Are Anxious
- Register for the April 2017 Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Webinar Series!
Tag Archives: autism
Children’s Ask the Doctor Call Save the Date: December 20th, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time Topic: Autism Spectrum Disorders and Mental Illness with Dr. James Coplan Autism Spectrum Disorders and mental health disorders are often spoken … Continue reading
NIMH is hosting a lecture, Advances in Autism Treatment Research, in observance of Autism Awareness Month on April 21, 2011 from 10:30-11:30AM ET. This lecture will be available via videocast: http://videocast.nih.gov/summary.asp?live=10144
APRIL, AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH In observance of Autism Awareness Month, the NIMH Director discusses recent activities and developments in autism research. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/about/director/2011/highlights-in-autism-progress-for-april-autism-awareness-month.shtml