Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Pine Grove Autism Conference in Columbia – April 4, 2014
- Substance Use or Abuse in Teens or Adolescents
- SAMHSA Webinar: Growing Up Girl – FREE!
- Principles of Wraparound
- How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
- A System of Care: Why Do I Love Thee?
- CMHAW 2014 Community Events
- Have You Registered Yet for the 2014 Annual Conference?
- 2014 Annual Conference Registration
- Youth MOVE SC Facilitator Training – Save the Date
Tag Archives: awareness
“Spotlight” on Volunteer Kristen Jacksa’s Efforts To Raise Awareness During Children’s Mental Health Week 2011
Our volunteer in Charleston County, Kristen Jacksa, did an amazing job raising awareness at a local school during Children’s Mental Health Week. Kristen provided information packets for the teachers on “mythbusters” and information on when to help children and when … Continue reading
We are pleased to present you with Evaluation Update 23 – Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day, May 3, 2011. Highlights include: · An introduction to Awareness Day in general, and to this year’s focus, calls to action, and national events; · An overview … Continue reading