Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- October is Cool for Mental Health Awareness!
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Bullies and Bystanders: What the Experts Say
- FDA: Don’t Leave Childhood Depression Untreated
- Bullying Exerts Psychiatric Effects into Adulthood
- ER Screen Will ID Troubled Teens
- We are hiring!
- What Time is it? It is time to say the “S” Word!
- What time is it? It is time to recognize the benefits of clinical research.
- What time is it? It is time for Leadership Training!
Tag Archives: awareness
“Spotlight” on Volunteer Kristen Jacksa’s Efforts To Raise Awareness During Children’s Mental Health Week 2011
Our volunteer in Charleston County, Kristen Jacksa, did an amazing job raising awareness at a local school during Children’s Mental Health Week. Kristen provided information packets for the teachers on “mythbusters” and information on when to help children and when … Continue reading
We are pleased to present you with Evaluation Update 23 — Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day, May 3, 2011. Highlights include: · An introduction to Awareness Day in general, and to this year’s focus, calls to action, and national events; · An overview … Continue reading