Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Georgetown National TA Center for Children’s Mental Health offering free web-based trauma informed care resources.
- FREE Training: IEP Workshop in Lexington County
- Parent Workshop Opportunity!!
- The Strengths of the Oppositional Defiant Child
- National Family Caregivers Month
- Manage Your Child’s Behavior over the Holidays – Planning for Behavior Success
- Join a Research Study: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- National Survey Dispels Notion that Social Phobia is the Same as Shyness
Tag Archives: bipolar
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the first generic versions of Zyprexa (olanzapine tablets) and Zyprexa Zydus (olanzapine orally disintegrating tablets) to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Press Release: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm277022.htm
Individuals who have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder may be eligible to participate in a research study at the NIH clinical Center in Bethesda, MD. The purpose of this study is to identify genes that may contribute to the development … Continue reading
ANXIETY DISORDERS IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS This fact sheet describes developments in the understanding of how anxiety disorders affect children and adolescents and the direction of future research. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/anxiety-disorders-in-children-and-adolescents/index.shtml BIPOLAR DISORDER IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS This fact sheet describes developments … Continue reading