Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
- Teenagers want parents to be involved in their lives
- National Drug Facts Week
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Clinical Research Participation
- Call to Discuss ABLE Act!
- SC Appleseed Takes Action to Protect South Carolina’s Children: Files Actions on Two Fronts
- Upcoming Training Opportunity!
- Message from the National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- From the Federation of Families of SC…
- Suicide Myths and a New Tool for Suicide Prevention
Tag Archives: bipolar
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the first generic versions of Zyprexa (olanzapine tablets) and Zyprexa Zydus (olanzapine orally disintegrating tablets) to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Press Release: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm277022.htm
Individuals who have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder may be eligible to participate in a research study at the NIH clinical Center in Bethesda, MD. The purpose of this study is to identify genes that may contribute to the development … Continue reading
ANXIETY DISORDERS IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS This fact sheet describes developments in the understanding of how anxiety disorders affect children and adolescents and the direction of future research. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/anxiety-disorders-in-children-and-adolescents/index.shtml BIPOLAR DISORDER IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS This fact sheet describes developments … Continue reading