Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Participation in NIMH Study
- Building Circles of Wellness
- March Madness
- Learning Disabilities Study at USC
- Pine Grove Autism Conference in Columbia – April 4, 2014
- Substance Use or Abuse in Teens or Adolescents
- SAMHSA Webinar: Growing Up Girl – FREE!
- Principles of Wraparound
- How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
- A System of Care: Why Do I Love Thee?