Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Pine Grove Autism Conference in Columbia – April 4, 2014
- Substance Use or Abuse in Teens or Adolescents
- SAMHSA Webinar: Growing Up Girl – FREE!
- Principles of Wraparound
- How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
- A System of Care: Why Do I Love Thee?
- CMHAW 2014 Community Events
- Have You Registered Yet for the 2014 Annual Conference?
- 2014 Annual Conference Registration
- Youth MOVE SC Facilitator Training – Save the Date
Tag Archives: Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week
Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week, May 5-11, 2013 Are you planning an event in your community? If so let us know so that we can post it here: Lexington County Event Hosted by Jan Cushman and Margaret Wingard Community Forum … Continue reading
Help raise awareness for children’s mental health and reduce stigma! Participate in the Youth MOVE SC Children’s Mental Health Awareness call for youth art work. Share your interpretation of what it means to bring mental health out of the shadows, … Continue reading
Children’s Mental Health Awareness Fair, May 11, 10am-2pm at Finlay Park in Downtown Columbia, vendor application and program advertising deadline extended to April 16. Click here for more infomation.