Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Registration Now Open!
- The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
- Teenagers want parents to be involved in their lives
- National Drug Facts Week
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Clinical Research Participation
- Call to Discuss ABLE Act!
- SC Appleseed Takes Action to Protect South Carolina’s Children: Files Actions on Two Fronts
- Upcoming Training Opportunity!
- Message from the National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- From the Federation of Families of SC…
Tag Archives: Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week
Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week, May 5-11, 2013 Are you planning an event in your community? If so let us know so that we can post it here: Lexington County Event Hosted by Jan Cushman and Margaret Wingard Community Forum … Continue reading
Help raise awareness for children’s mental health and reduce stigma! Participate in the Youth MOVE SC Children’s Mental Health Awareness call for youth art work. Share your interpretation of what it means to bring mental health out of the shadows, … Continue reading
Children’s Mental Health Awareness Fair, May 11, 10am-2pm at Finlay Park in Downtown Columbia, vendor application and program advertising deadline extended to April 16. Click here for more infomation.