Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- School Climate and Discipline
- Researchers call for more prescriber education – NIH-funded study
- 2014 Holiday Safety Tips and Mental Health Tips
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Seasonal Affective Disorder
- SAVE the DATE! FFSC Family & Youth Conference!!
- Silent Auction Just in Time for the Holidays!
- SAVE the DATE: Parent Support Provider Training!
- Giving Tuesday!!
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
Tag Archives: children’s mental health
Children’s Ask the Doctor Call Save the Date: December 20th, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time Topic: Autism Spectrum Disorders and Mental Illness with Dr. James Coplan Autism Spectrum Disorders and mental health disorders are often spoken … Continue reading
From the American Psychiatric Association, “Early identification of psychosis should be a priority, made possible by a growing research base that is bringing together genetic, neurodevelopmental, and behavioral observations to provide a picture of the unfolding psychotic process over time.” … Continue reading
Our annual conference will be held February 28th -March 1st, 2014. Sessions will include information on facilitating Family Support Networks; using Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports for Parenting Children and Youth with Challenging Behaviors; basic information on becoming a Parent … Continue reading