Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- School Climate and Discipline
- Researchers call for more prescriber education – NIH-funded study
- 2014 Holiday Safety Tips and Mental Health Tips
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Seasonal Affective Disorder
- SAVE the DATE! FFSC Family & Youth Conference!!
- Silent Auction Just in Time for the Holidays!
- SAVE the DATE: Parent Support Provider Training!
- Giving Tuesday!!
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
Tag Archives: disabilities
A quick checklist of pointers for parents of children with ADHD and a learning disability… Add your suggestions to the comments box below! Identify and treat the problems as early as possible, preferably before age 10. The first years in school … Continue reading
Q & A Session in Special Education Individualized Education Program (IEP) Workshop For Parents of Children with Special Needs Sponsored by: Aiken Center for Exceptional Families Presented By: Parents Reaching Out to Parents of SC PRO-Parents of SC, Inc. … Continue reading
Do your children love to watch American Ninja Warriors on TV? Not only is it fun for the kids to watch the Warriors parkour talents, it can be a great way to stop the stigma for emotional, behavioral, mental health … Continue reading