Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Coping and Helping Others Cope with Hurricane Harvey
- Online Registration now available for our Parent Peer Support Provider Training!
- Top 10 Threats to People with Disabilities Under The Graham-Cassidy Bill
- It’s National Wellness Week!
- Leadership Training Part 1: Saturday, September 30th, 2017
- Check out our Training Calendar!
- Our Brains Harbor “Residual Echo” of Neanderthal Genes; First Direct Evidence May Hold Clues to Deficits Seen in Mental Disorders
- New AHRQ Report Shows Sharp Rise Among Women for Opioid-Related Hospital Stays
- NIMH Research Study Opportunity: Depression in Teens
- June 14th is National Call-In Day to Save Healthcare for Millions of Americans
Tag Archives: disabilities
The Obama administration for the first time is telling school districts across the USA that they must give disabled students equal access to extracurricular sports, a move that advocates say has been years in the making. Here is the story … Continue reading
Here are 8 ways to get out the door on time and unstressed. http://specialchildren.about.com/od/familyissues/tp/morningroutine.htm?nl=1
At ncld.org there are great resources for families of Children with a Learning Disability (LD). They have a great tool kit for IEP’s. Visit http://www.ncld.org/publications-a-more/parent-advocacy-guides/parent-toolkit-ieps-for-students-with-learning-disabilities- to download the tool kit. There are many articles you will find helpful at www.ncld.org.