Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Bill of Rights for Children’s Mental Health Disorders and their Families
- SAMHSA and Children’s Mental Health Awareness
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Activity Book
- Why Green?
- Finding Help, Finding Hope
- Leadership Training Coming in May
- Marijuana use disorder is common and often untreated
- Health Care, Family, and Community Factors Associated with Mental, Behavioral, and Developmental Disorders in Early Childhood — United States, 2011–2012
- A child’s first eight years critical for substance abuse prevention
- We’re Hiring!
Tag Archives: disorder
Please join us at the South Carolina State House on Monday, September 9th at 10 AM for the South Carolina Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Awareness Day.
This report provides further understanding of suicide and recovery from those who have attempted suicide and those who try to help. This publication is part of an ongoing series of dialogues, called Building Bridges, that bring together individuals with lived … Continue reading
Child & Adolescents with Severe Mood Dysregulation: Brain Imaging, Non-Treatment and Treatment Studies The National Institute of Mental Health is seeking boys and girls ages 7 to 17 with severe mood dysregulation to participate in research. Children and adolescents with … Continue reading