Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- October is Cool for Mental Health Awareness!
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Bullies and Bystanders: What the Experts Say
- FDA: Don’t Leave Childhood Depression Untreated
- Bullying Exerts Psychiatric Effects into Adulthood
- ER Screen Will ID Troubled Teens
- We are hiring!
- What Time is it? It is time to say the “S” Word!
- What time is it? It is time to recognize the benefits of clinical research.
- What time is it? It is time for Leadership Training!
Tag Archives: disorder
Please join us at the South Carolina State House on Monday, September 9th at 10 AM for the South Carolina Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Awareness Day.
This report provides further understanding of suicide and recovery from those who have attempted suicide and those who try to help. This publication is part of an ongoing series of dialogues, called Building Bridges, that bring together individuals with lived … Continue reading
Child & Adolescents with Severe Mood Dysregulation: Brain Imaging, Non-Treatment and Treatment Studies The National Institute of Mental Health is seeking boys and girls ages 7 to 17 with severe mood dysregulation to participate in research. Children and adolescents with … Continue reading