Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Pine Grove Autism Conference in Columbia – April 4, 2014
- Substance Use or Abuse in Teens or Adolescents
- SAMHSA Webinar: Growing Up Girl – FREE!
- Principles of Wraparound
- How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
- A System of Care: Why Do I Love Thee?
- CMHAW 2014 Community Events
- Have You Registered Yet for the 2014 Annual Conference?
- 2014 Annual Conference Registration
- Youth MOVE SC Facilitator Training – Save the Date
Tag Archives: health care
Are you a Columbia-area resident needing assistance sorting through the new Health Insurance Marketplace? Here is a list of places and times that help is available in the Columbia area. *Lexington County Main Library, 12-4 on Mondays, 4-8 Wednesdays , 9– 12 … Continue reading
The National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP) has released a new report focusing on children’s coverage as part of the ACA. Several of the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) key provisions are targeted to children, but much of the law … Continue reading
HHS Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships February and March 2013 Webinars The HHS Partnership Center continues to host a series of webinars for faith and community leaders. All webinars are open to the public and include a question and … Continue reading