Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Registration for Surviving and Thriving is Still Available!
- Register today for our 2018 Parent Peer Support Provider Trainings
- We’re Hiring!
- Register for our Student-Directed IEP Training!
- #GivingTuesday is Only One Week Away! Join the Movement and Give Back 11/28!
- Upcoming training! Surviving and Thriving: Coping with Your Child’s Behavioral Health Needs and Managing Your Own Wellness
- K2/Spice: An Unpredictable Danger
- Southeastern School Behavioral Health Conference
- NIH Research Study Opportunity: Understanding Depression in Teenagers
- It’s National Red Ribbon Week! October 23rd- 31st, 2017
Tag Archives: health care
The Impact of Health Care Reform On Services And Support For Young Adults With Serious Mental Health Conditions
Won’t the new health care reform law bring mental health coverage to many more young adults, including those with serious mental health conditions? Yes, the Affordable Care Act (or ACA, also known as “health care reform” and “Obamacare”) will extend … Continue reading
The National Health Care Transition Center’s new and improved website – www.gottransition.org – is up and welcoming visitors! Health care professionals, state policy makers, families and youth will find that the site provides something for everyone interested in health care … Continue reading
American Psychological Association: Few Americans Aware of Law Broadening Access to Mental Health Treatment – January 24, 2011 APA survey reveals nearly 90 percent of Americans have never heard of mental health parity or law WASHINGTON — An overwhelming majority … Continue reading