Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Midlands Gives Is Almost Here!
- Register today for our Parent Peer Support Provider Trainings: May 5-6, 2017!
- Register for our REAL Leadership Training!
- National Minority Health Month April 2017: Bridging Health Equity Across Communities
- Webinar: What To Do (and not do) When Children Are Anxious
- Register for the April 2017 Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Webinar Series!
- Register today for our Annual Family and Youth Conference!
- Michael Phelps and Allison Schmitt Named Honorary Chairpersons for SAMHSA’s National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day 2017
- Study Finds One in Four High School E-Cigarette Users Have Tried “Dripping”
- In Brief: Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs: A Guide For Healthcare Providers
Tag Archives: health
Fact Sheets: The links below will provide you with information that you should know about the Affordable Care Act and how it may benefit you and your family. Fact Sheets Families with Children (PDF) – English 7.27 MB, Spanish 1.23 … Continue reading
NIMH recently launched an Educational Resources section its website. This section has materials for teachers, students, researchers, and the public. http://www.nimh.nih.gov/educational-resources/index.shtml
POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER ASSOCIATED WITH ELEVATED HEMOGLOBIN A1C LEVELS IN LOW-INCOME AFRICAN AMERICANS WITH DIABETES
The frequency of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) ranges from 10 to more than 50 percent in urban primary care settings where the prevalence of trauma is high. There is also growing evidence that PTSD is linked to chronic disease such … Continue reading