Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
- Teenagers want parents to be involved in their lives
- National Drug Facts Week
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Clinical Research Participation
- Call to Discuss ABLE Act!
- SC Appleseed Takes Action to Protect South Carolina’s Children: Files Actions on Two Fronts
- Upcoming Training Opportunity!
- Message from the National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
- From the Federation of Families of SC…
- Suicide Myths and a New Tool for Suicide Prevention
Tag Archives: insurance
If you would like to know where you can go to get help with signing up for the Affordable Care Act in South Carolina, click on the link below to get a county by county list of where you can … Continue reading
A nationwide survey of substance abuse treatment facilities reveals that in 2008 nearly two-thirds (65 percent) accepted some private health insurance payment. The survey, conducted by SAMHSA, also indicated that there were significant differences in the level of private insurance … Continue reading
American Psychological Association: Few Americans Aware of Law Broadening Access to Mental Health Treatment – January 24, 2011 APA survey reveals nearly 90 percent of Americans have never heard of mental health parity or law WASHINGTON — An overwhelming majority … Continue reading