Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education emotional family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- American Psychiatric Association (APA) Releases DSM-5 Today
- Part Time job opening for Parents raising or have raised a child with behavioral health challenges.
- 2013 National Topical Webinar Series
- AASA Proposes IDEA Due Process Changes
- Talking to Children about the bombing
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week Events…
- Call for Youth Artist!!!
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Fair
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week 2013
- Youth M.O.V.E Network Meeting… SPARTANBURG
Tag Archives: law
American Psychological Association: Few Americans Aware of Law Broadening Access to Mental Health Treatment – January 24, 2011 APA survey reveals nearly 90 percent of Americans have never heard of mental health parity or law WASHINGTON — An overwhelming majority … Continue reading