Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Register Today for our Parent Peer Support Provider Training
- Understanding Cyberbullying: Developing an Evidence-Based Defintion
- October is National Domestic Awareness Violence Month
- It’s Mental Illness Awareness Week!
- Did You Miss Our Town Hall Meeting?
- September is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Save the date for our Town Hall Meeting!
- Remembering a Student with a Brain Disease
- We’re Hiring!
- The Committee on Children’s Annual Public Hearing Schedule Announced
Tag Archives: LD
At ncld.org there are great resources for families of Children with a Learning Disability (LD). They have a great tool kit for IEP’s. Visit http://www.ncld.org/publications-a-more/parent-advocacy-guides/parent-toolkit-ieps-for-students-with-learning-disabilities- to download the tool kit. There are many articles you will find helpful at www.ncld.org.
By Annie Stuart Published: December 3 2010 Whether it comes in the form of rewarding work, a sound body and mind, caring relationships, or a close-knit community, there may be nothing you want more for your child than life success. … Continue reading