Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Better night’s sleep may help kids with ADHD
- SC Safe Schools Summit
- Nationwide Recruitment: Bipolar Disorder (Pediatric) Research Study
- 2nd Annual SC School Behavioral Health Conference
- National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Respite Awareness Week
- 2015 Art Contest for CMHAW Poster!!!
- Better Screening, Treatment Access Needed for Teens With Major Depression
- Registration Now Open!
- The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
Tag Archives: medication
According to a study in Journal of American Medical Association Psychiatry, the risk of acquiring type 2 diabetes increases when youth take antipsychotics. For the whole article, click here.
COMPARING PHARMACOLOGIC, BEHAVIORAL, AND PSYCHOSOCIAL INTERVENTIONS FOR ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER IN CHILDREN
In October 2011, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) published a comparative effectiveness review on pharmacologic, psychosocial, and behavioral interventions for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in preschool and primary school children. In this online continuing education activity, … Continue reading