Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- October is Cool for Mental Health Awareness!
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Bullies and Bystanders: What the Experts Say
- FDA: Don’t Leave Childhood Depression Untreated
- Bullying Exerts Psychiatric Effects into Adulthood
- ER Screen Will ID Troubled Teens
- We are hiring!
- What Time is it? It is time to say the “S” Word!
- What time is it? It is time to recognize the benefits of clinical research.
- What time is it? It is time for Leadership Training!
Tag Archives: medication
According to a study in Journal of American Medical Association Psychiatry, the risk of acquiring type 2 diabetes increases when youth take antipsychotics. For the whole article, click here.
COMPARING PHARMACOLOGIC, BEHAVIORAL, AND PSYCHOSOCIAL INTERVENTIONS FOR ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER IN CHILDREN
In October 2011, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) published a comparative effectiveness review on pharmacologic, psychosocial, and behavioral interventions for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in preschool and primary school children. In this online continuing education activity, … Continue reading