Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Midlands Gives Is Almost Here!
- Register today for our Parent Peer Support Provider Trainings: May 5-6, 2017!
- Register for our REAL Leadership Training!
- National Minority Health Month April 2017: Bridging Health Equity Across Communities
- Webinar: What To Do (and not do) When Children Are Anxious
- Register for the April 2017 Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Webinar Series!
- Register today for our Annual Family and Youth Conference!
- Michael Phelps and Allison Schmitt Named Honorary Chairpersons for SAMHSA’s National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day 2017
- Study Finds One in Four High School E-Cigarette Users Have Tried “Dripping”
- In Brief: Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs: A Guide For Healthcare Providers
Tag Archives: mental
Federation Fighters vs. Harlem Ambassadors Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:00 pm 1066 Brookland Baptist Church Player sponsorships: If you would like to make a donation to a players sponsorship, please e-mail player name and donation amount to Jenah Cason … Continue reading
The think this article from Science Daily regarding a new study which finds that 75% of the cases of pediatric bipolar disorder are diagnosed late is worth reading. Bipolar Disorder Amongst Children And Adolescents Receive Late Diagnosis.
Parents and professionals can both benefit from PACER’s “School Discipline Process for Minnesota Students with Disabilities: An Interactive Guide.” Based on federal and state law, it walks you through the process Minnesota schools must follow to determine discipline options, including … Continue reading