Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- June 14th is National Call-In Day to Save Healthcare for Millions of Americans
- June is National PTSD Awareness Month
- National Recruitment: Join NIH Depression Research Studies
- Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Waiver Update!
- Midlands Gives Is Almost Here!
- Register today for our Parent Peer Support Provider Trainings: May 5-6, 2017!
- Register for our REAL Leadership Training!
- National Minority Health Month April 2017: Bridging Health Equity Across Communities
- Webinar: What To Do (and not do) When Children Are Anxious
- Register for the April 2017 Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Webinar Series!
Tag Archives: military
Taken from childtrends.org. #MilitaryKids Twitter Chat on Risks and Resources for Military Families with Young Children Please join us for a Twitter chat on the risks facing, and the resources available to, military families with young children. There are more … Continue reading
Real Warriors, Real Advice is a new weekly podcast series in which service members, veterans, and military families highlight the importance of seeking care for invisible wounds, and offer tools and tips on building and maintaining psychological resilience. The first … Continue reading
This new Department of Defense website provides military children a safe, fun, interactive place where they can build resilience and learn coping skills to help deal with the challenges of having a deployed family member. http://militarykidsconnect.org