Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Pine Grove Autism Conference in Columbia – April 4, 2014
- Substance Use or Abuse in Teens or Adolescents
- SAMHSA Webinar: Growing Up Girl – FREE!
- Principles of Wraparound
- How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
- A System of Care: Why Do I Love Thee?
- CMHAW 2014 Community Events
- Have You Registered Yet for the 2014 Annual Conference?
- 2014 Annual Conference Registration
- Youth MOVE SC Facilitator Training – Save the Date
Tag Archives: parent
We have trained several persons across the state to serve as Family Support Network (FSN) facilitators. These persons are volunteers and have committed to providing support to families in their community. Some facilitators have regularly scheduled meetings and coordinate family outings. … Continue reading
PRO-Parents has several free events going on throughout the state in the next couple of weeks. All workshops are free! If you are interested in attending, call the specified number to register. 10/24/20136:00pm-7:30pm * Transition Into Special Education – Moving … Continue reading
If your child is from the ages of 2-7 and has behavioral issues, consider trying the evidence-based “Parent-Child Interaction Therapy.” For more information on Parent-Child Interaction Therapy, go to Child Mind Institute’s website.