Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Learning Disabilities Study at USC
- Pine Grove Autism Conference in Columbia – April 4, 2014
- Substance Use or Abuse in Teens or Adolescents
- SAMHSA Webinar: Growing Up Girl – FREE!
- Principles of Wraparound
- How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
- A System of Care: Why Do I Love Thee?
- CMHAW 2014 Community Events
- Have You Registered Yet for the 2014 Annual Conference?
- 2014 Annual Conference Registration
Tag Archives: psychology
Girls who have attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are more likely to develop mental health problems before adulthood, a new study has found. Anxiety, depression, and eating disorders were the most common problems, but many also had abused drugs or alcohol … Continue reading
The think this article from Science Daily regarding a new study which finds that 75% of the cases of pediatric bipolar disorder are diagnosed late is worth reading. Bipolar Disorder Amongst Children And Adolescents Receive Late Diagnosis.