Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- 2015 Art Contest for CMHAW Poster!!!
- Better Screening, Treatment Access Needed for Teens With Major Depression
- Registration Now Open!
- The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
- Teenagers want parents to be involved in their lives
- National Drug Facts Week
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Clinical Research Participation
- Call to Discuss ABLE Act!
- SC Appleseed Takes Action to Protect South Carolina’s Children: Files Actions on Two Fronts
- Upcoming Training Opportunity!
Tag Archives: schizophrenia
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the first generic versions of Zyprexa (olanzapine tablets) and Zyprexa Zydus (olanzapine orally disintegrating tablets) to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Press Release: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm277022.htm
RARE GENE GLITCH MAY HOLD CLUES FOR SCHIZOPHRENIA – NIH-FUNDED STUDY: A NORTH STAR AMID “A CONSTELLATION OF MULTIPLE RARE DISEASES”
Scientists are eyeing a rare genetic glitch for clues to improved treatments for some people with schizophrenia — even though they found the mutation in only one-third of one percent of study participants. In the study, funded in part by … Continue reading