Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- October is Cool for Mental Health Awareness!
- Bullies and Bystanders
- Bullies and Bystanders: What the Experts Say
- FDA: Don’t Leave Childhood Depression Untreated
- Bullying Exerts Psychiatric Effects into Adulthood
- ER Screen Will ID Troubled Teens
- We are hiring!
- What Time is it? It is time to say the “S” Word!
- What time is it? It is time to recognize the benefits of clinical research.
- What time is it? It is time for Leadership Training!
Tag Archives: schools
Bullying is an epidemic that robs students of an education; it is dangerous and can be life threatening. Preventing and stopping bullying involves a commitment to creating a safe environment where children can thrive, socially and academically, without being afraid. … Continue reading
Q & A Session in Special Education Individualized Education Program (IEP) Workshop For Parents of Children with Special Needs Sponsored by: Aiken Center for Exceptional Families Presented By: Parents Reaching Out to Parents of SC PRO-Parents of SC, Inc. … Continue reading
Are you needing help in planning your child’s IEP meeting? Here is a FREE resource from our friends at National Center for Learning Disabilities to guide you in the planning of the IEP meeting.