Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- School Climate and Discipline
- Researchers call for more prescriber education – NIH-funded study
- 2014 Holiday Safety Tips and Mental Health Tips
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Seasonal Affective Disorder
- SAVE the DATE! FFSC Family & Youth Conference!!
- Silent Auction Just in Time for the Holidays!
- SAVE the DATE: Parent Support Provider Training!
- Giving Tuesday!!
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
Tag Archives: substance
Did you know that we help families who are dealing with substance use issues with their children? Oftentimes, substance use issues can occur along side of mental health issues. In collaboration with SAMHSA, we have a wealth of resources to … Continue reading
Recovery Month event planners and organizers are vital to raising awareness about the benefits of recovery and mental well-being in the community. Whenever I attend Recovery Month events, I am always inspired and energized by those who devote their time … Continue reading
The National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS) collects annual information on the location, characteristics, services offered, and utilization of all known substance abuse treatment facilities, both public and private. The newly created 1997–2009 combined N-SSATS data files and … Continue reading