Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Register for the April 2017 Palmetto Coordinated System of Care Webinar Series!
- Shop Amazon today and help support Children’s Mental Health!
- Register today for our Annual Family and Youth Conference!
- Michael Phelps and Allison Schmitt Named Honorary Chairpersons for SAMHSA’s National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day 2017
- Study Finds One in Four High School E-Cigarette Users Have Tried “Dripping”
- In Brief: Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs: A Guide For Healthcare Providers
- Ignite Your Life: Annual Family & Youth Conference- Online Registration is Now Available!
- Suicide in Elementary School-Aged Children and Early Adolescents
- NIMH Webinar: Mental Health Research: What You Need to Know- Monday, 1/23, 1:00 P.M.-1:30 P.M. ET
- Getting Familiar with ESSA
Tag Archives: suicide
As much as we’d like to think that suicide in children and teens doesn’t exist, it does. According to the CDC, suicide is the third leading cause of death in children ages 10-24. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent … Continue reading
Have you ever participated in a Twitter chat? For more information about what a Twitter chat is and to access past NIMH Twitter chats, click here. In honor of September 10th’s World Suicide Prevention Day, NIMH along with Lisa … Continue reading
SAMHSA and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline are collaborating with Facebook to help those in crisis. In partnership with the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention, Facebook is announcing a new service that harnesses the power of social networking and … Continue reading