Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education emotional family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- American Psychiatric Association (APA) Releases DSM-5 Today
- Part Time job opening for Parents raising or have raised a child with behavioral health challenges.
- 2013 National Topical Webinar Series
- AASA Proposes IDEA Due Process Changes
- Talking to Children about the bombing
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week Events…
- Call for Youth Artist!!!
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Fair
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week 2013
- Youth M.O.V.E Network Meeting… SPARTANBURG
Tag Archives: support network
Youth MOVE Richland/Lexington Activity FREE Bowling for Youth (space limited) December 18th at 6:30 pm. AMF Bowling Lanes 1732 Bush River Rd. Call Jenah at 803-467-1097 to RSVP! Bowling Info