Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- School Climate and Discipline
- Researchers call for more prescriber education – NIH-funded study
- 2014 Holiday Safety Tips and Mental Health Tips
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Seasonal Affective Disorder
- SAVE the DATE! FFSC Family & Youth Conference!!
- Silent Auction Just in Time for the Holidays!
- SAVE the DATE: Parent Support Provider Training!
- Giving Tuesday!!
- Silent Auction!!
- HRSA awards $51.3 million in Affordable Care Act funding to support mental health and substance abuse treatment
Tag Archives: treatment
You’ve heard of wraparound, now you want to know more. Go to the National Wraparound Initiative’s website to learn more! http://www.nwi.pdx.edu/wraparoundbasics.shtml
Recovery Month event planners and organizers are vital to raising awareness about the benefits of recovery and mental well-being in the community. Whenever I attend Recovery Month events, I am always inspired and energized by those who devote their time … Continue reading
Friday March 9, 2012 Palmetto Health Richland Auditorium Columbia, South Carolina Speaker: Dr. Quinn Dr. Patricia Quinn is a developmental pediatrician in Washington, D.C. and former clinical assistant professor of Pediatrics at Georgetown University Medical Center. A graduate of Georgetown … Continue reading