Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 Presents data about key aspects of substance use and mental health care issues, including rates of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, underage drinking, and the percentages of those who seek treatment for these disorders. Inventory#: SMA16-BARO-2015http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015 Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:00:00 GMT http://store.samhsa.gov:80/product/SMA16-BARO-2015
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- Leadership Training Part Two Registration is Still Available!
- Study highlights unmet treatment needs among adults with mental health and substance use disorders
- There’s still time to register for our two-day Parent Peer Support Provider Training!
- October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month!
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month
- Coping and Helping Others Cope with Hurricane Harvey
- Online Registration now available for our Parent Peer Support Provider Training!
- Top 10 Threats to People with Disabilities Under The Graham-Cassidy Bill
- It’s National Wellness Week!
- Leadership Training Part 1: Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Tag Archives: treatment
You’ve heard of wraparound, now you want to know more. Go to the National Wraparound Initiative’s website to learn more! http://www.nwi.pdx.edu/wraparoundbasics.shtml
Recovery Month event planners and organizers are vital to raising awareness about the benefits of recovery and mental well-being in the community. Whenever I attend Recovery Month events, I am always inspired and energized by those who devote their time … Continue reading
Friday March 9, 2012 Palmetto Health Richland Auditorium Columbia, South Carolina Speaker: Dr. Quinn Dr. Patricia Quinn is a developmental pediatrician in Washington, D.C. and former clinical assistant professor of Pediatrics at Georgetown University Medical Center. A graduate of Georgetown … Continue reading