Please Support Our Mission Mail Checks to: Federation of Families of SC 810 Dutch Square Blvd Ste 205 Columbia SC 29210
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Join us on Facebook
NIMH Outreach Partnership Program
SAMHSA 2014 Prevention
Health Insurance Marketplace
Click on a topic for more informationabuse ADHD alcohol anxiety disorder autism behavior bipolar bullying children children's mental health Children's Mental Health Awareness Week depression disabilities disorder drug and alcohol eating disorder education family health health care IEP insurance law legislation medication mental mental health military NIMH parent psychology samhsa schools south carolina special needs substance suicide support survey Trauma treatment White House workshop youth Youth MOVE SC
- 2015 Art Contest for CMHAW Poster!!!
- Better Screening, Treatment Access Needed for Teens With Major Depression
- Registration Now Open!
- The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
- Teenagers want parents to be involved in their lives
- National Drug Facts Week
- NIMH Twitter Chat on Clinical Research Participation
- Call to Discuss ABLE Act!
- SC Appleseed Takes Action to Protect South Carolina’s Children: Files Actions on Two Fronts
- Upcoming Training Opportunity!
Tag Archives: workshop
Individualized Education Program (IEP)Workshop for Parents and others of children/youth with Special Needs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tanya Inabinet, Regional Education Coordinator January 15,2014 11:00am-3:00pm Orangeburg County DDSN (Conference Room) 2785 Magnolia Street Orangeburg SC 29115 FREE Workshop and OPEN to the Public … Continue reading
PRO-Parents has several free events going on throughout the state in the next couple of weeks. All workshops are free! If you are interested in attending, call the specified number to register. 10/24/20136:00pm-7:30pm * Transition Into Special Education – Moving … Continue reading