- This event has passed.
2022 Family and Youth Annual Summer Retreat
June 11 @ 9:00 am - June 12 @ 3:30 pm EDT
The 2022 Family and Youth Annual Summer Retreat will provide training, technical assistance and networking opportunities to family members of children and youth with emotional, behavioral and mental health challenges. Young adults and caregivers will be able to attend their own tracks lead by peer providers. The retreat will be held for two days only June 11 & 12 in Columbia, SC.
- Saturday, June 11, 2022: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 12, 2022: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Lunch will be included both days. On Saturday, dinner will be included for attendees who RSVP during registration.
- Lodging: Overnight lodging is included with registration for families traveling a greater distance to the Retreat venue. FFSC has reserved a LIMITED number of rooms so registering as early as possible will be the best way we can ensure there is lodging for you.
- Important: FFSC is only responsible for cost of the room and NOT other expenses applied to the room. (i.e. room service fees, smoking fees, additional guests, etc.) You may request a single room for an increased fee. Please call FFSC for more information.
- Assistance: If you are interested in attending, but need assistance, please contact the Federation of Families of SC as soon as possible. LIMITED assistance is available.
- Childcare: FFSC’s childcare is currently not available. There will be a youth and young adult track for ages 12 and up. If you are interested in childcare, please select “yes” to the childcare registration question. Given the need, we may be able to provide childcare on-site.
- T-shirts: Federation of Families of SC and Youth MOVE SC t-shirts will be available for purchase. All t-shirt sizes and quantities would need to be placed by June 3rd.
Register for the retreat at https://bit.ly/summer2022retreat
Download the SAVE THE DATE to share with your family and friends!
For more information, questions or concerns, please call us toll free at 866.779.0402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org