- This event has passed.
2023 Family and Youth Annual Retreat
March 25 @ 9:00 am - March 26 @ 3:30 pm EDT
The 2023 Family and Youth Annual Retreat will provide training, technical assistance and networking opportunities to family members of children and youth with emotional, behavioral and mental health challenges. Young adults and caregivers will be able to attend their own tracks lead by peer providers. The retreat will be held for two days only March 25 &26 in Columbia, SC.
- Saturday,March 25, 2023: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 26, 2023: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Lunch will be included both days. On Saturday, dinner will be included for attendees who RSVP during registration.
- Lodging: Overnight lodging is included with registration for families traveling a greater distance to the Retreat venue. FFSC has reserved a LIMITED number of rooms so registering as early as possible will be the best way we can ensure there is lodging for you.
- Important: FFSC is only responsible for cost of the room and NOT other expenses applied to the room (i.e. room service fees, smoking fees, additional guests, etc.). You may request a single room for an increased fee. Please call FFSC for more information.
- Assistance: If you are interested in attending, but need assistance, please contact the Federation of Families of SC as soon as possible. LIMITED assistance is available.
- Childcare: FFSC’s childcare may be available with advance registration only, deadline of March 3, 2023 . There will be a youth and young adult track for ages 11 and up. If you are interested in childcare, please select “yes” to the childcare registration question. Given the need, we may be able to provide childcare on-site.
Register for the retreat at https://bit.ly/2023hoperetreat
Download the FLYER to share with your family and friends!
For more information, questions or concerns, please call us toll free at 866.779.0402 or email [email protected]