- This event has passed.
Annual Summer Retreat 2021 Hold on to Hope: Hope Changes Everything
June 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
The annual retreat is an opportunity for parents/caregivers of children and youth with behavioral health diagnoses and substance misuse challenges to come together in a safe space to recharge, renew your resolve, and recommit to continuing the journey with hope as you travel on the road to recovery.
Dates, Times & Topics:
- Wednesday, June 16: 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon & 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- How to Remain Hopeful When Interacting with Law Enforcement Officers Moving from Hope to Advocacy in Action
- Wednesday, June 23: 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon & 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Inspire Hope with Wealth Building Special Needs Planning with Hope for the Future
- Wednesday, June 30: 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon & 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Manage your Money with Hope: You Need a Budget
Register today at https://bit.ly/34opyi0