- This event has passed.
It’s A WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan)
December 9, 2022 @ 9:00 am - December 11, 2022 @ 1:00 pm EST
WRAP guides participants through the process of identifying and understanding their personal wellness resources and then helps them develop an individualized plan to use these resources daily. The Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP®) is a personalized wellness and recovery system born out of and rooted in the principle of self-determination. The virtual day training is open to anyone parenting a child or youth who has emotional, behavioral or substance use challenges (e.g. parents/caregivers, kinship caregivers – caring for the child of a relative or friend, or foster parents) throughout the state of South Carolina.
- Hope – Having a purpose
- Personal Responsibility – Taking ownership and not blaming others
- Education – Educating myself on me – no regrets, lessons learned
- Self-Advocacy – My voice counts – being able to say no
- Support – Developing and Keeping a Strong Support System
Please join us for the virtual day training:
- December 9: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- December 10: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- December 11: 9:00am – 1:00pm
For more information, please contact Belinda Pearson-Barber at [email protected] | 803.743.8672