- This event has passed.
Prepare to Lead: Helping Families Find Their Way!
November 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST
Prepare to Lead: Helping Families Find Their Way is a 2-day training for Parents/caregivers of children and youth with emotional, behavioral, and substance use challenges.
This training will be held virtually from 6:00pm – 8:30pm on the following dates:
- Monday, November 7
- Monday, November 14
- Monday, November 21
All participants must attend all trainings.
- State the role and expectations of volunteers
- Discuss volunteer policies and procedures
- Recognize the importance of confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with others
- Develop a supportive community of parents
- Serve as change agents in the community
- State what family and youth-driven support is and what it is not
Be willing to:
- Share your lived experience
- Facilitate family support networks
- Serve on committees
- Promote mental health & support family-driven care
For more information, please contact Belinda Pearson-Barber email@example.com | 803.743.8672 (call or text)
Download the FLYER to share with others!