Student Voices Matter Training
October 26 @ 11:00 am - October 27 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Educators are encouraged to join in on the Student Voices Matter as we focus on the topic “You See Me, But Do You Hear Me?” on October 26 & 27 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1. See beyond academic requirements and become aware of emotional wellness
2. Recognize how emotional wellness affects academic performance
3. Become more aware of the social, financial, and emotional challenges faced by students
4. Gain an understanding of tools and practices to support emotional wellness
5. Value the voice and lived experiences of students
1. Improved classroom management.
2. Establishment of a community of learners.
3. Increased promotion and graduation rates.
4. Early identification of needed assistance.
5. Reduction in teen suicide.
To register, please visit https://bit.ly/studentvoicesmatter
For more information, call 803.772.5210