Surviving & Thriving: Coping with Your Child’s Behavioral Health Needs
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Surviving & Thriving: Coping with Your Child’s Behavioral Health Needs is a training that focuses on the enhancement and development of individual strengths and advocacy skills.
Parents and/or caregivers with children and youth that experience emotional, behavioral, substance use, or mental health challenges are encouraged to attend.
It is expected that after this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Stages of Acceptance
- Recognize Parenting Styles
- Manage Power and Control with Positive Parenting
- Improve Communication Skills
- Become More Family and Youth-Driven
- Embrace the Importance of Personal Wellness
REGISTER here for this training!
For more information, please contact Pheobe Malloy at email@example.com | 803.553.1099 (call or text)