- This event has passed.
Surviving & Thriving Training Part 1
September 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDTFree
Surviving and Thriving is a training that focuses on parents and caregivers with children and youth that experience emotional, behavioral, substance use or mental health challenges.
This is the Surviving and Thriving training that is designed for family members seeking to improve their parenting and communication skills. The focus is on the enhancement and development of individual strengths and advocacy skills.
It is expected that after this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Stages of Acceptance
- Recognize Parenting Styles
- Manage Power and Control with Positive Parenting
- Improve Communication Skills
- Become More Family and Youth Driven
- Embrace the Importance of Personal Wellness
For more information, please contact Pheobe Malloy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803.553.1099