Surviving and Thriving
March 13 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ESTFree
Federation of Families of SC (FFSC) is excited to offer a FREE Surviving and Thriving training. This training focuses on parents and caregivers with children and youth that experience emotional, behavioral, substance use or mental health challenges.
FFSC’s Surviving and Thriving training session:
- Saturday, March 13, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- One (1) hour lunch break
- This training will increase your ability to advocate for yourself and your family.
- You will learn advocacy skills to help you navigate varies systems of care.
- You will learn the importance of confidentiality.
- You will be taught listening and communication skills, cultural linguistics and the importance of working with a diverse group of people.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 803.553.1099