September 20 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you stressed? At the end of your rope? Join us for a 3-day Wellness Workshop to FOCUS ON YOU!
You will learn to identify and understand your personal wellness resources and develop an individualized plan to use these resources daily.
This is a 3-part workshop: 8/20 from 1 pm-5 pm; 8/21 from 9 am-4 pm; and, 8/28 from 9 am-4 pm. Registration is required for lunch to be included and all three sessions must be attended.
Registrants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a parent or caregiver of a child with emotional, behavioral or mental health and/or a substance use challenge.
2. Attend the training in its entirety.
3. Agree to provide the Federation of Families of SC with follow-up information regarding how the training has been beneficial to you and your family.
4. Be willing to attend the meetings of your local FFSC Family Support Network (FSN).
5. Be willing to promote mental health awareness and family-driven care support.
Registration for all 3 days is required to attend.
Lunch is included.