Youth MOVE SC
Are you interested in the Youth MOVE SC Council or want to nominate someone you know to join the council?
Here are a few guidelines for potential members:
- must be between the ages of 15 and 25
- are willing to work to improve services, systems and supports for mental health, juvenile justice, foster care, substance use, alternative or special education, etc.
- will commit to quarterly meetings that will take place in Columbia, SC. We may be able to provide mileage stipends for travel
- will have an idea of how to make things better for themselves and their peers
- should attend and participate in all council meetings and tasks
- should have the ability/desire to be active, to speak up and speak out (council meetings)
- must be willing to be an example for the community
- must be accountable
- will bring your own unique perspective to the table and will learn from others
If you believe yourself or someone else to be a good fit, the next step will be to complete the application.
Youth MOVE SC Advisory Council Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 30, 2021