- This event has passed.
Surviving & Thriving: Coping with Your Child’s Behavioral Health Needs!
October 17, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Surviving and Thriving is a FREE training that focuses on the enhancement and development of individual strengths and advocacy skills. Parents and/or caregivers with children and youth that experience emotional, behavioral, substance use, or mental health challenges are encouraged to attend.
This training will be held on October 3rd & 17th & 24th from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
It is expected that after this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Stages of Acceptance
- Recognize Parenting Styles
- Manage Power and Control with Positive Parenting
- Improve Communication Skills
- Become More Family and Youth-Driven
- Embrace the Importance of Personal Wellness
To register for this training, please visit https://bit.ly/survivingthrivingtraining For more information, please contact Pheobe Malloy at
[email protected] | 803.553.1099 (call or text)